Fact Sheets produced by the ACB for smallholder farmers in Africa in several languages on a range of topics dealing with seed and plant variety protection laws.
- The value of farmer-managed seed systems;
- UPOV 1991 and farmers’ rights; the Arusha PVP Protocol;
- women as custodians of seed, what is a seed law, harmonisation of Africa’s seed laws through SADC and COMESA;
- impacts of harmonisation of seed laws on farmer managed seed systems and small scale farmers;
- seed sovereignty for small-scale farmers and many more.