This briefing calls for a ban on glyphosate and that other toxic herbicides, such as 2,4-D and dicamba must similarly also come under urgent review and that adequate measures must be put in place to ensure that more toxic chemicals do not replace glyphosate.
30 June 2015
What next after a ban on glyphosate – more toxic chemicals and GM crops?
- Financialisation, dematerialisation, digitalisation & distancing of Africa’s agriculture
- The rise of digital agriculture and dispossession in Africa: implications for smallholder farmers
- Seed harmonisation in Eastern and Southern Africa
- South Africa’s list of highly hazardous pesticides researched and published by the network Unpoison
- South African People’s Tribunal on AgroToxins welcomes UN Expert’s assessment highlighting human and environmental rights violations