Monsanto has responded to the ACB’s objections for the trial release of Round-up Ready Canola. You can read it here.
7 July 2010
Monsanto’s response to ACB’s objection for trial release of Round-up Ready Canola
- Financialisation, dematerialisation, digitalisation & distancing of Africa’s agriculture
- The rise of digital agriculture and dispossession in Africa: implications for smallholder farmers
- Seed harmonisation in Eastern and Southern Africa
- South Africa’s list of highly hazardous pesticides researched and published by the network Unpoison
- South African People’s Tribunal on AgroToxins welcomes UN Expert’s assessment highlighting human and environmental rights violations